Risk Factors for Coronary Aneurysm in Kawasaki Disease in Central Thailand
Pentip Supachokchaiwattana, Sasitorn Vibulwatanakij
05 December 2014
November 2014, 22:1
1. Newburger JW, Takahashi M, Gerber MA, Gewitz MH, Tani LY, Burns JC, et al. Diagnosis, treatment, and long-term management of Kawasaki disease: a statement for health professionals from the committee on rheumatic fever, endocarditis and Kawasaki disease, Council on cardiovascular disease in the young, American Heart Association. Circulation 2004;110:2747-71.
2. Thisyakorn C, Thisyakorn U. Kawasaki disease in Thai children. Pediatr Infect Dis J 1995; 14: 324-6.
3. Newburger JW, Fulton DR. Kawasaki disease. Curr Opin Pediatr 2004;16:508-14.
4. Kato H, Sugimura T, Akagi T, Sato N, Hashino K, Maeno Y, et al. Longterm consequences of kawasaki disease. A 10 to 21- year follow-up study of 594 patients. Circulation 1996;94:1379-85.
5. Durongpisitkul K, Gururaj VJ, Park JM, Martin CF. The prevention of coronary aneurysm in Kawasaki disease: a metaanalysis on the efficacy of aspirin and immunoglobulin treatment. Pediatrics. 1995;96:1057-61.
6. Manlhiot C, Yeung RSM, Clarizia NA, Chahal N, McCrindle BW. Kawasaki disease at the extremes of the age spectrum. Pediatrics 2009; 124;e410
7. Muta H, Ishii M, Sakaue T, Ekami K, Furui J, Sugahara Y, et al. Older age is a risk factor for the development of cardiovascular sequelae in Kawasaki disease. Pediatrics 2004;114;751
8. Song D, Yeo YK, Ha KS, Jang GY, Lee JH, Lee KC, et al. Risk factors for Kawasaki disease-associated coronary abnormalities differ depending on age. Eur J Pediatr 2009; 168:1315-21
9. Kim JJ, Hong YM, Yun SW, Han MK, Lee KY, Song MS, et al. Assessment of risk factors for Korean children with Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Cardiol; published online:22 November 2011
10. Hongkanen VEA, McCrindle BW, Laxer RM, Feldman BM, Schneider R, Silverman ED. Clinical relevance of the risk factors for coronary artery inflammation in Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Cardiol 2003;24:122-6
11. Kim TY, Choi WS, Woo CW, Choi BM, Lee JH, Lee KC, et al. Predictive risk factors for coronary artery abnormalities in Kawasaki disease. Eur J Pediatr 2007;166:421-5
12. Nakamura Y, Yashiro M, Sadakane A, Aoyama Y, Oki I, Uehara R, et al. Six principal symptoms and coronary sequelae in Kawasaki disease. Pediatrics International 2009:51:705-8.
13. Research Committee on Kawasaki disease. Report of subcommittee on standardization of diagnostic criteria and reporting of coronary artery lesions in Kawasaki disease. Tokyo, Japan: Japanese Ministry of Health and welfare;1984
14. McCrindle BW, Li JS, Minich LL, Colan SD, Atz AM, Takahashi M, et al. Coronary artery involvement in children with Kawaski disease Risk factors from analysis of serial normalized measurements. Circulation 2007;116:174-9.
15. Beiser AS, Takahashi M, Baker AL, Sundel RP, Newburger JW. A predictive instrument for coronary artery aneurysms in Kawasaki disease. Am J Cardiol 1998;81:116-20.
16. Uehara R, Belay ED, Maddox RA, Holman RC, Nakamura Y, Yashiro M, et al. Analysis of potential risk factors associated with nonresponse to initial intravenous immunoglobulin treatment among Kawasaki disease patient in Japan. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2008;27:155-60.
17. Kobayashi T, Inoue Y, Takeuchi K, Okada Y, Tamura K, Tomomasa T, et al. Prediction of intravenous immunoglobulin unresponsiveness in patients with Kawasaki disease. Circulation 2006; 113:2606-12.